We are Evident. We help B2B companies grow in an ever-changing digital world and have been doing so for over 20 years 🚀 Our offices are located in beautiful Utrecht and sunny Lisbon and shared by more than 100 Evidenters! Our success is largely due to our people and the culture we have built together. We are a community, we keep it clear, we take ownership and we have fun! 🥳
What you’ll do:
As an HR Manager, you will build the HR department within Evident and you will be the guardian of the employee experience. We aim for all Evidenters to have a great time while working at Evident and we count on you to make it even better! On a more practical level, from defining a great onboarding process to creating HR policies to being THE go-to person on people-related matters, you will be involved in all areas of Human Resources. You will partner and work closely with different stakeholders, from Office to Recruitment to Leadership.
At Evident, we like to do things differently. We believe that the most important differentiator is attention. Doing things with attention, an eye for detail and fun makes us stand out as an employer and to our clients. You are energetic like to get things done and are flexible in doing many things at the same time. Working for Evident means being part of a fast-growing company with a team located in the Netherlands and Portugal.
- Participate in onboarding, offboarding evaluations and coordinate performance evaluations;
- Develop HR strategies, policies, and practices;
- Analyze and keep up-to-date on HR trends and laws and adapt them to our business context and culture;
- Keeping track of personnel demographics and metrics across Evident;
- Drive the learning & development strategy and structure people management;
- Liaise with Recruitment on external compensation data to analyze internal pay patterns and be responsible for payrolling;
- Manage Evident’s partnerships with nearshore agencies and external contractors;
- Resolve and coordinate complex employee relations issues and address grievances.
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources, psychology, communications, or related field;
- Circa 5 years of experience as a Human Resources Manager in an IT/Tech international environment;
- Knowledge of the Portuguese Labour Law;
- Experience coaching management in people skills;
- Excellent communication skills in English. Portuguese or Dutch is a plus;
- Self-starter, pro-active attitude and ready to build an HR department.
- Video introduction call with a Recruiter
- Onsite interview with General Manager in our office in Campo Pequeno
- Final video interview the CEO and Founder
What you can expect:
- A sunny terrace to enjoy a few drinks 🥂 with your colleagues and our BBQs
- Our annual ski trip and regular online and onsite events 🤙
- Remote work-friendly 👩💻 we really want you to have a voice on this, whether mingling with your colleagues at Café Evident or on our Zoom Café Corner
- A team serious about getting things done while not taking itself too seriously 😁
- Personal study budget and time – we take learning very seriously 👨🏫 and want you to be able to improve your skills
- Weekly Tech Along where you can talk about different topics – some of them might not even be related to tech at all 🎾
- Health insurance 👩⚕️ with the option to add family members
- Annual bonus based on company performance 📈
- Partnerships with OpenUp and Urban Sport Club – we care deeply about your health, safety and mental wellbeing 🍀
- Home office budget to improve your workstation and getting you ready to shine 🤩