We are Evident. We help B2B companies grow in an ever-changing digital world and have been doing so for over 20 years 🚀 Our offices are located in beautiful Utrecht and sunny Lisbon and shared by more than 100 Evidenters! Our success is largely due to our people and the culture we have built together. We are a community, we keep it clear, we take ownership and we have fun! 🥳
We’re looking for a Senior Angular Developer with a passion for creating complex platforms, a drive for deliver and who is eager to do better each day.
What you’ll do:
As a Senior Angular Developer, you will play an important role in the digital transformation of international B2B companies. You are well versed in the latest technical developments and utilize your extensive software development experience to implement complex custom Angular front-end solutions together with a development team.
As part of a multi-disciplinary Agile Scrum team you are continuously looking for technical improvements and innovations that can be applied to improve the products we deliver. Day by day you will work in close collaboration with consultants, developers, designers, testers, and other experts to deliver high-quality software.
- Be developing complex Angular based single page applications that offer rich customer experiences;
- Work together with the lead developer and architect to create front-end architecture based on the latest technical innovations;
- Coach more junior front-end developers in building SPA's based on the latest version of Angular;
- Take the lead in ensuring we deliver a highly scalable and performant Angular SPA.
What we’re looking for:
- At least 4+ years of experience in developing applications with Angular;
- Experience in consuming back-end services based on REST or GraphQL and are knowledgeable about common authentication and authorization technologies for SPA's like OAuth and OIDC (Open ID connect);
- The ability to help translate requirements into working technical solutions;
- Affinity with UI/UX design;
- Strong English communication skills, both written and verbal.
What you can expect:
- A sunny terrace to enjoy a few drinks 🥂 with your colleagues and our BBQs
- Our annual ski trip and regular online and onsite events 🤙
- Remote work friendly 👩💻 we really want you to have a voice on this, whether mingling with your colleagues at Café Evident or on our Zoom Café Corner
- A team serious about getting things done while not taking itself too seriously 😁
- Personal study budget and time – we take learning very seriously 👨🏫 and want you to be able to improve your skills
- Weekly Tech Along where you can talk about different topics – some of them might not even be related to tech at all 🎾
- Health insurance 👩⚕️ with the option to add family members
- Annual bonus based on company performance 📈
- Partnerships with OpenUp and Urban Sport Club – we care deeply about your health, safety and mental wellbeing 🍀
- Home office budget to improve your workstation and getting you ready to shine 🤩
- Introduction video call with Recruiter;
- Technical video interview with Hiring Manager and team member;
- Final video cultural and business interview with Leadership.