We are Evident. We help B2B companies grow in an ever-changing digital world and have been doing so for over 20 years 🚀 Our offices are located in beautiful Utrecht and sunny Lisbon and shared by more than 100 Evidenters! Our success is largely due to our people and the culture we have built together. We are a community, we keep it clear, we take ownership and we have fun! 🥳
We are looking for an IT Recruiter to join our Lisbon office 🌞
You will play a key role in the growth of Evident by finding and attracting candidates for current and long-term needs.
We want to take recruitment to a new stage and are looking for a proactive recruiter that can help us do so. Day by day you will work across the business, understanding how Talent can take Evident forward, and engaging with candidates of interest. The role requires someone that is able to source and manage candidates as well as build talent pools for future needs. Ultimately, you will proactively identify our hiring needs and help us fill our vacancies with qualified employees.
If you have solid networking skills and at least 4 years of technical IT recruitment experience, we’d like to meet you.
- Search for and interact with potential candidates on social media and professional networks;
- Work closely with hiring managers to identify hiring need, technical requirements and drive the process of writing vacancy profiles;
- Experience building and standardizing recruitment processes;
- Be the first point of contact during the introduction call where you will present the Evident employer proposition to candidates;
- Maintain candidate progress in the Application Tracking System;
- Develop talent pools for future hiring needs and stay in touch with past applicants;
- Drive the internal referral process and identify new ways of attracting talent;
- Promote our employer brand online and offline;
- Measure conversion rates, including numbers of passive candidates who turn into applicants, get invited to interviews, get offers and get hired.
- At least 4 years of experience working as a recruiter in a tech company;
- A good understanding of the technology space and are tech-savvy;
- Good interpersonal skills and easily build rapport with people;
- Strong English communication skills, both written and verbal.
- A sunny terrace to enjoy a few drinks 🥂 with your colleagues and our BBQs
- Our annual ski trip and regular online and onsite events 🤙
- Remote work-friendly 👩💻
- Mingling with your colleagues at Café Evident ☕ or at our Zoom Café Corner
- A team serious about getting things done while not taking itself too seriously 😁
- Personal study budget and time – we take learning very seriously 👨🏫 and want you to be able to improve your skills
- Weekly Tech Along where you can talk about different topics – some of them might not even be related to tech at all 🎾
- Health insurance 👩⚕️ with the option to add family members
- Annual bonus based on company performance 📈
- Partnerships with OpenUp and Urban Sport Club – we care deeply about your health, safety and mental wellbeing 🍀
- Home office budget to improve your workstation and getting you ready to shine 🤩
- A Coverflex budget to allocate in whatever suits your preferences 💸
- An onboarding trip 🌍 to the other office and after that a yearly trip
- Introduction video call with Recruiter;
- Technical video interview with Hiring Manager and team member;
- Final video cultural and business interview with Leadership.