We are Evident. We help B2B companies grow in an ever-changing digital world and have been doing so for over 20 years 🚀 Our offices are located in beautiful Utrecht and sunny Lisbon and shared by more than 100 Evidenters! Our success is largely due to our people and the culture we have built together. We are a community, we keep it clear, we take ownership and we have fun! 🥳
We are looking for a Recruitment Manager to join our Lisbon office 🌞
We want to take recruitment to the next stage and are looking for a manager that can help us do so. Day by day you will work closely with Hiring Managers on identifying creative ways to find talent that can take Evident forward. By setting an optimal and efficient recruitment process that is in line with our company values, you and your team attract and engage with the right (future) candidates. You are using feedback from candidates and Hiring Managers to reach an optimal interview experience for both internal and external stakeholders.
If you have experience building a high-performing recruitment department, we’d like to meet you.
- Perform hiring for complex searches and strategizing closely with hiring managers to define new sourcing strategies and ways to attain talent;
- Manage a small team of recruiters and coach them in their career development;
- Standardize and set forward smooth recruitment processes to obtain an amazing candidate experience
- Drive internal recruitment best practices, recruitment policies such as referral policies;
- Liaise and coordinate internal communication with external agencies in the Netherlands and Portugal to help support our hiring need;
- Promote our employer brand online and offline;
- Measure and report on team KPI´s on conversion rates, including numbers of passive candidates who turn into applicants, time to hire, satisfaction process, etc.
- At least 7 years of experience working as a recruiter in a tech company;
- Experience working as a team lead or management position;
- A good understanding of the technology space and are tech-savvy;
- Good interpersonal skills and easily build rapport with people;
- Strong English communication skills, both written and verbal.
- A sunny terrace to enjoy a few drinks 🥂 with your colleagues and our BBQs
- Our annual ski trip and regular online and onsite events 🤙
- Remote work-friendly 👩💻
- Mingling with your colleagues at Café Evident ☕ or at our Zoom Café Corner
- A team serious about getting things done while not taking itself too seriously 😁
- Personal study budget and time – we take learning very seriously 👨🏫 and want you to be able to improve your skills
- Weekly Tech Along where you can talk about different topics – some of them might not even be related to tech at all 🎾
- Health insurance 👩⚕️ with the option to add family members
- Annual bonus based on company performance 📈
- Partnerships with OpenUp and Urban Sport Club – we care deeply about your health, safety and mental wellbeing 🍀
- Home office budget to improve your workstation and getting you ready to shine 🤩
- A Coverflex budget to allocate in whatever suits your preferences 💸
- An onboarding trip 🌍 to the other office and after that a yearly trip
- Introduction video call with Recruiter;
- Technical video interview with Hiring Manager and team member;
- Final video cultural and business interview with Leadership.