We are Evident. We help B2B companies grow in an ever-changing digital world and have been doing so for over 20 years 🚀 Our offices are located in beautiful Utrecht and sunny Lisbon and shared by more than 100 Evidenters! Our success is largely due to our people and the culture we have built together. We are a community, we keep it clear, we take ownership and we have fun! 🥳
What you’ll do:
As an Azure Cloud Ops Engineer you are responsible for designing, implementing and monitoring the cloud infrastructure to deliver the best digital products, services and commerce for our clients.
You will make sure that the applications are running smoothly and that the teams are able to successfully deliver software by supporting multiple Scrum development teams on daily tasks such as CI/CD pipelines, IaC, and troubleshooting. You see it as a challenge to try new innovations in an Agile environment.
You try to stay up to date on everything that is happening in the Azure world and have the eagerness to learn in this space through on-job training, Microsoft certifications, and widely adopted e-learning platforms, such as Microsoft Learn, Pluralsight and Udemy.
Day by day you will work in close collaboration with consultants, developers, designers, testers and other experts in an international environment to deliver high-quality software.
What we’re looking for:
- Experience working in Azure Cloud Operations;
- Experience with source control and continuous delivery tools such as Azure DevOps;
- Experience with PowerShell or Azure CLI Scripting and ARM templates;
- Understanding of operational aspects of Azure core services such as security and compliance, monitoring, logging, data protection, and compute;
- Strong English communication skills, both verbal and written.
What you can expect:
- A sunny terrace to enjoy a few drinks 🥂 with your colleagues and our BBQs
- Our annual ski trip and regular online and onsite events 🤙
- Remote work friendly 👩💻 we really want you to have a voice on this, whether mingling with your colleagues at Café Evident or on our Zoom Café Corner
- A team serious about getting things done while not taking itself too seriously 😁
- Personal study budget and time – we take learning very seriously 👨🏫 and want you to be able to improve your skills
- Weekly Tech Along where you can talk about different topics – some of them might not even be related to tech at all 🎾
- Health insurance 👩⚕️ with the option to add family members
- Annual bonus based on company performance 📈
- Partnerships with OpenUp and Urban Sport Club – we care deeply about your health, safety and mental wellbeing 🍀
- Home office budget to improve your workstation and getting you ready to shine 🤩
- A Coverflex budget to allocate in whatever suits your preferences 💸
- An onboarding trip 🌍 to the other office and after that a yearly trip
- Introduction video call with Recruiter;
- Technical video interview with Hiring Manager and team member;
- Final video cultural and business interview with Leadership.